Here were some of Luke Shwartz's predictions on the Premier Leauge.
- Phil Hellmuth - all mouth well past it won 20 years ago against the lolest of fields
- Tony G - about as much mouth and skill as Hellmuth
- David Benyamine - I can feel the equity already in his Hold ‘em leaks
- JC Tran - won it last year although field was easy
- Roland de Wolfe - any profit he might make will be paid st8 to whoever whipped him at chinnese for the week
- Yevgeniy Timoshenko - doesn’t make any mistakes but I think I own him
- Daniel Negreanu - total legend prob 2nd favourite after myself of course
- Vanessa Rousso - can never tell the difference between her and the girl from American Pie that plays poker too
- Doyle Brunson - obv a legend not sure if he can keep up with me but I guess he’ll own Phil and Tony
David Benyamine: I am not used to it.David Benyamine said: “It feels really good winning a title, I’m not used to it. The whole time I never thought about winning, I just wanted to do what I thought was right. I know people always say that when they win but it’s true.
I haven’t really been around for a while and I hope this gives me momentum going forward! I really enjoyed the format and competition – I’m sure it will make great TV.