Sunday, May 9, 2010

Luke Schwartz Kicked of the Party Poker Premier Leauge in Style

This seasons Party Poker Premier Leauge line up was nothing short of spectacular, with a plethora of top pro's taking part and probably it's toughest season to date. Below is PKRsources video of the week - in which Luke 'Full Flush' Schwartz makes the impossible possible.



Here were some of Luke Shwartz's predictions on the Premier Leauge.
  • Phil Hellmuth - all mouth well past it won 20 years ago against the lolest of fields
  • Tony G - about as much mouth and skill as Hellmuth
  • David Benyamine - I can feel the equity already in his Hold ‘em leaks
  • JC Tran - won it last year although field was easy
  • Roland de Wolfe - any profit he might make will be paid st8 to whoever whipped him at chinnese for the week
  • Yevgeniy Timoshenko - doesn’t make any mistakes but I think I own him
  • Daniel Negreanu - total legend prob 2nd favourite after myself of course
  • Vanessa Rousso - can never tell the difference between her and the girl from American Pie that plays poker too
  • Doyle Brunson - obv a legend not sure if he can keep up with me but I guess he’ll own Phil and Tony
You would think with the strength of Lukes confidence the tournament was as good as his. However, it was not meant to be. David Benyamine took down the tile of Premier Leauge Champion, with Luke Shwartz finsihing in a very respectable 2nd position.

David Benyamine: I am not used to it.

David Benyamine said: “It feels really good winning a title, I’m not used to it. The whole time I never thought about winning, I just wanted to do what I thought was right. I know people always say that when they win but it’s true.

I haven’t really been around for a while and I hope this gives me momentum going forward! I really enjoyed the format and competition – I’m sure it will make great TV.



http://www.pkrsource.com/blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Judi Slot